cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document Subsequent debit/ credit:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

I am in search of the Document type (Sales) , though which there can be subsequent debit credit to the billing document (Which is already posted to accounting) and the new accounting document should be created with the invoice reference as the Acc. Document of the original billing Doc:

Such as:

BIlling DOc. No : 90666767 (F2) Accounting Dcou: 22000089789 (RV)

Next Subsequent Credit : Billing document (F2)

Accounting Document 220056537292 (DZ) But in the INV. Ref: there should be 22000089789

Please advice.

I have tried the INVOICE Correction Request (RK) But it generates RV doc Type in accounting and Invoice reference is not Present.

Regards,

A S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Consultant,

If, I have understood correctly, This is because,

Accounting Document 220056537292 (DZ) is your Collection-Document (DZ - is Collection Doc.type against Billing Doc. Type - BL) against your BIlling DOc. No : 90666767 (F2)

For Billing Doc-types, Check with: VOFA

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: I was not clear with your doubt, while replying, so if its not related to your query, Please excuse.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No you got me wrong,

My issue is the next subsequent accounting document generated from the billed document should have the previous accounting document in the invoice reference.

regards,

A S

Former Member
0 Kudos

How Can I generate the following accointing Document for the Subsequent Credit or Debit.

*Please tell me

INVOICE A and Accouting Document B

I give Credit Memo C and the Accounting Document Generated D.

Is it possible that in the Accounting Doc D the Invoice references can be of Accounting Docu Number B*

regards,

A S