cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excisable and Non Excisable plants for the same customer and same material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a customer who purchases the SAME goods from two different plants, one plant is Excisable and another plant is Non Excisable. So sales area of the customer is same for both the plants. When customer buys from Excisable plant Excise Duties should applicable and when the same customer buys from Non Excisable plant Excise Duties should not be applicable. If I maintain the Excise indicator as 1 in customer's J1ID then Excise Duties are applicable for the customer from wherever he buys the goods.(If he buys the goods from Excisable and Non Excisable plants Excise Duties are flowing).

So, my query is: if the customer buys from non-Excisable plant, Excise Duties should not flow.

So I am planning to create a new sales org for Non Excisable plant, then the sales area of the customer will change.

Is there any other way to over come this issue? Plz guide me.

Thanx&Regards,

RAMU

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu

My suggestion is creating a new sales organization is not required just to fulfill this excise requirement.

Let us assume you have two plants

- 1000 is excisable and

- 2000 is non excisable

for material ABC

Now go to J1ID, select the tab "Material and Chapter ID combination" and maintain the excise tax indicator for plant 1000 only.

By doing so, while creating sale order, you input the delivering plant and based on the settings you maintained in J1ID, excise duty will be determined in that sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laksmipathi,

Thanks for ur reply. I have done like this so, the my has been resolved.

I have created a new access seq for Excise conditon types i.e. is Plant/Material.And for Excisable plant I have maintained the cond.record and for Non Excisable plant I did not maintain.

so if the same customer is buying the same material from Excisable plant the Excise Duties are flowing and with non Excisable plant I am not getting any Excise Duties.

Any way, ur answer really helped me to think.

Thanx & Regards,

Ramu

Answers (0)