cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Lot while results recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

During the In process inspection, Lot has got generated w.r.t the released quantity in the Production Order.

When I do results recording, system is asking for the yield, scrap & rework quantity with the Options for confirmation (partial / final) in the same pop up window.

My doubt is, in the same pop up window, system is asking to generate Partial Lot. If I do not create Partial Lot system is not allowing to save the results recording.

Why the Partial Lot is required. Is it the default system setting or can we avoid this. I hope I do not require any Partial lot option for our client.

One more query is, when i generate Partial Lot system automatically selects QM_PM follow up action. Where this is assigned in SPRO. How to avoid the follow up actions for Partial lot.

Experts, please guide me

Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

check in your Routing / Master Recipe---> QM Header Details. The field "Partial-Lot Assignment". Here Select the value as "No partial lot supported"

This must resolve your issue.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Joshi,

Thanks a lot. This has solved my problem.

For my understanding about the Partial lot, can you mail any documents to me. Or else please provide me some link for Partial Lot.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Nice to know your problem is solved. But no marks assigned!!! That must not the SAM!!!! LOL.

Ok jokes apart!!!,,,

Now about the Partial lot related documents, Actually I don't have any, but you must go through this link from [SAP Drill|http://sapdrill.com/quality-management-certification-p-77.html], in the learning section pls go through the "PLM420 Course Contents" it will have the partial lot related features.

Hope, it will help you!

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again Thnx Mr.Joshi. If I had given the score, then this thread couldn't have continued. Thats why I didn't give.

As you know me, I will always give points.(by the by what is LOL???!!!!!)

Thnx a lot again.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

It it not like that dear, if I know the answer then I surely reply, it doesn't matter to me, the thread is closed or open.

Anyways LOL= "Laugh Out Loud" I used it to represent that I the words I wrote were written with amusing intentions. Just as it's being done at many social networks / forums. You can visit our own [Coffee Corner|;

By the way what will you mark for explaining LOL? ,,, LOL!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

COOL!!!!!! Marks means??????? LOL!!!!!

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Humor!!!

Keep going,But not here, go to the Coffee Corner, else the moderators may annoy.

Best Of luck.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (0)