cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have taken 2 line items in Scheduling agreement .............and i maintained Diff dates for this materials..

i created Sales Order and I try to do Delivery in VL04(Delivery Due List). its not copying 2 line items. its copying only 1 line item.

System giving error like this...

" 0030000007 000010 Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: LF LP ZVCN"

Thnaks In Advance

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

It is bcoz you have not maintained the item category in copy control. So go to VTLA, select your scheduling agreement type and delivery type and maintain the item category. Now retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Now i maintained Copycontrol now iam getting...........But iam not able to Copy 2 line items in delivery document.

i can able to copy only single item in a delivery......but i should copy 2 line items..

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky,

Please check whether these details with both the items:

1. Ship-to-Party

2. Shipping Point

3. Item category

If these are different, you can't deliver the both items in single delivery.

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Check wheather for those 2 line items the delivery dates are same or not.If delivery dates are different then 2 items wont get copied into delivery .If you want to copy 2 line items at a time then in scheduling agreement make the delivery date same for the 2 line items and then create delivery then both the line items will get copied into delivery .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Ship to

Shipping point and Itecategor is same..........

iam taking Configurable item....so iam pickingin OR TAC as a item cate for both the line items...

and Both the line items Dellivery dates are same .....iam trying in VL04 T-code ..and iam giving FIrst delivery date and Excuting....I can copy only first line item in My Delivery Document.

Thanks in Advance

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky,

another check point,

check whether Combined Delivery is allowed or not?

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can i check this point........

Regadrs

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky,

You have to check your "Order Requirement" in Tab: Condition; and "Item data" in Tab: Data Transfer under "ITEM" in T. Code: VTLA, for the copy control settings.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: You may check the same in T. Code: VOFM. You requires Access-Key for the same. Take the help for your ABAPer.

One more information, have you checked Material-Availability for 2nd-item on the Delivery-date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Order Requirement" in Tab: Condition it is " Header-001".

and in Item date it is Item only...

Shall i change the Header001 as Item....

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky,

Please check following and confirm:

T. Code: VTLA

Delivery--Order copy control (Say, LF -- OR)

Select the combination and go to Header-Data.

Check following:

Tab: Condition

Order requirements 001 Header

Combination requirmt 051 Combination

Now, Select the combination and go to Item --> Select your Item Category (say, TAN).

Under, Tab: Condition

Order requirements 101 Item

But, I think, these settings must be maintained at your end. The problem is something else. I will check and update.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amith,

still iam facing the problem..

Thnaks in Advance

regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky,

Are you delivering from Scheduling Agreement or Sales Order?

As per the error -

" 0030000007 000010 Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: LF LP ZVCN"

My understanding is:

0030000007 - Scheduling Agreement No.

000010 - Item No.

LF - Delivery Doc. Type

LP - Scheduling Agreement Doc. Type

ZVCN - Item Category

And

Order to Delivery Control setting must be maintained between *LF (order) - LP (Delivery) in T. Code VTLA for Item Category ZVCN.*

I can't check the seetings at my end as router is down. But you may check with standard setting first, thereafter with following settings (if standard is not working-out).

Order requirements -- 608

Bus data requirmt --- 151

Pos./neg. quantity --- +

activate -- update document flow

item data - 601

Business data -- 2

Also, In T.Code: VOV8, and select ur document type i.e. LP - Scheduling Agreement and Doule-click.

Check whether, under Tab: Shipping, delivery type - LF is there or not. if not enter the delivery type LF then save.

Also, check in next Tab:

Order-to-delivery: LF

Order-to-Bill: F2 (or as per your requirement).

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Few more checks -

1. T.Code: VA02, click on schedule lines and check whether the stock is flowing in confirmed quantity tab. If not, click on "Edit" on top followed by "Item availability". Now the available stock will be displayed in "Confirmed Qty". Also, in the next column "Delivered qty", no quantity is flowing.

2. T. Code: OVLP - Item Category in Delivery

3. Once you check all these settings, Create a fresh delivery from the Scheduling Agreement (Please delete, if there is any saved Delivery Doc.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

iam copying form Scheduling agreement to Sales Order...then iam doing Delivery.

Wot you written Order Requirment ican t able to see on Std...Do you mean that Need to Develop with ABAPer...

THanks for your Contribution

Regards

Raj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

What you are following is wrong. The preceding document for a delivery should be either scheduling agreement or a sale order and not both.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam not useing both the Documents(SO and scheduling agree)..iam creating Sales Order with Reference to Scheduling Agreement .

Now iam trying to Creating to Delivery W.r.to Sales Order......but it not copying Total line items ....its taking only One line item....but i need to delviey 2 line items.....

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When iam trying to copy the Order to Delivery i can copy the 1st line item and i cant able to see the 2nd line items

"Item 000020: delivery split due to conflicting header data (TRAGR: 0001 <-> 0002)"

and the Field name is TRAGR: Transportation Group

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Prob Solved......

Thanks for your contribution fnds.......

Regards

raj

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venky Raj,

Could you please let me know how this error was resolved I am also getting the same error.

Kind Regards

Atul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) first you need to check copy control whether you have maintainted proparly or not in VTLA. ordertype and delivery type.

2) if you want do delivery combined orders there is certain createria.

1) payment terms and incoterms should same

2) delivery date and shipping point and ship to party should be same.

3) in vov8 shipping tab whether you have to maintain the delivery type or not check it.

all the things are in place you can do combined delivery.

i hope you have understood.

thanks Regards

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky,

Check your Copy Control Settings in VTLA (Delivery---Order)

Also, Check VOV8, for Delivery Type, maintained in Tab: Shiping.

Best Regards,

Amit