cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECIVER RFC ADAPTER ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm sending data from databse table to sap.I've create one ztable in sap and assign in tables staement in functionmodule.i wrote sourcode is

insert ZPERNR_POS from table intra.

sender side jdbc shows green colourand also rfc shows green color,but message shows wait status and it shows following error

Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZINTRA_SAP_REPORTING in remote system (RfcClient[reciever_sap]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate database records. records in the data base.: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZINTRA_SAP_REPORTING

Pls help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check wether u r RFC is remote enabled ??

r u able to import u r rfc to PI box ??

please check above

rgds

srini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether same records are in table and also the same data for the primary key fields are present or not.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the points discussed in this thread.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

First check the data in R/3 itself and test whether you can send data inside.

Check with your RFC FM it is remote enabled or not and your schema for imported RFC is fine or not. Else it will not invoke the RFC FM at R/3

Thanks

Gaurav