cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Delivery Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I create delivery note, I see wrong delivery type.

I am using Sales doc type ZOR copy of OR, item category ZTAN copy of TAN in Sales item category determination.

I did see this ZTAN in the Sales Order. Then in item category in delivery i use copy of TAN as ZTAN & Item category group in MM I use NORM.

So in Delivery item category determination, my delivery type is ZLR, with NORM & ZTAN.

Eventhough I could see the Sales item category ZTAN in my Sales Order, I do not know why when I create my delivery document I could still see the SAP Standard delivery doc type LF instead of ZLR.

I have done the necessary config in 0VLK.

Please let me know if I have missed help.

Regards,

Pri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

do VOV8 and select your ZOR. in shipping data, is ZLF the default delivery type?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Exactly, I had assigned LF in Sales doc YOR3. I just saw it.

Thanks,

Pri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

Have you checked the copy control between ZOR and ZLR have you checked the movement types.

How is the ZLR is been created is it been referenced within the LF or is it newly created.

there may be lots of issues related to this this might be some of the issues which clicked to me in the fraction of a second.

please check all this thing if it get resolved please tell me else if you have any thing please get back to me.

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

I did copy ZLF from LF. I have also done the copy control from ZOR to YLF.

It's strange that I do not know, how I could not see ZLF but instead LF eventhough I could see my item category ZTAN both in Sales order & in my delivery.

Only problem is in my delivery doc, I see delivery LF instead of YLF.

Any clue?

Rgds,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the typo...it's not ZLR , its ZLF copy of std delivery type LF.