cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP,confirm quantity for Purchase Order related Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have purchase requisition related sales order item. I created purchase order with this PR.

I entry confirmation date and quantity on the PO.

Sales order item's delivery date equal to purchase order item's confirmation date.

Sales order item's confirmed quantity eq purchase order item's confirmed quantity. It is ok for me.

But, goods receipt not do yet for this purchase order and sales order stock = 0.

If I run VL10N for this sales order, I can create delivery.

I wants to see availilable sales order stock item on the VL10N items. How can I see?

or

If no goods receipt for sales order items then sales order item confirmed quantity can equal 0. How can I do?

Best regards

Gulay Celik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can meet your requirement in multiple ways

1) Modify the requirement routine for copy control from Sales order to Delivery that DO not create the delivery for third party orders unless the GR is posted for the respective sales order.

2) IF you have implementded Inbound Delivey functionality in your system, You can change the availabiltity situation every time you modify the GR dates and times. Modify the PO user exit that when ever a new confirmation Key LA is entered in the purchase order it goes and updates the schdule line dates and quantities in the order based on the dates entered in the LA confirmation key.

and even if delivey gets created also what is the problem ? The GI cannot be posted though unlsess there is sufficient stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhagavatula,

We are using every day VL10H. And we wants create delivery for available stock.

I know, after create delivery I can't post GI for no stock.

Best

Gulay