Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart needs to be Held Status when created from Upload Program

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Shopping Cart is created from Custom Upload Program. In Upload Program, we used BBP_PD_SC_CREATE, BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE, BBP_PD_SC_SAVE and BBP_PD_SC_COMMIT.

Once the Shopping Cart is created from this upload program, I want ot put Shopping Cart as Helad Status.

I exported the parameter I_PARK as 'X' in BBP_PD_SC_CREATE and BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE. But it is not working i.e., the SRM system is not keeping the Shopping Cart as Held Status.

Scenario:

I am uploading the Shopping Cart Items (Shopping Cart creation) on behalf of my manager. My manager has to approve Shopping Cart.

If shopping cart is created maually and Shopping cart value is within the spending limit, work flow is not triggered approval proceess. If I am creating shopping cart behalf of some one, I am adding the approver manually while creating.

When ever we create shopping cart through custom upload program, the shopping cart needs to be approved by the Requestor (my manager, to cross check shopping cart items). So I want to park the Shopping Cart and I want to add Approver as my manager.

Please suggest me or guide me to get the solution for my issue.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

Edited by: KOYYA SUDARSANA NAIDU on Nov 14, 2008 9:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Completed