cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache refresh issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get an error when I try do a full cache refresh. I am not sure how Dir cache refresh happens internally. Any ideas how to resolve this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <CacheRefresh>

<Info>CPA cache refresh (mode=full) executed in 2085 milliseconds.</Info>

- <Confirmation>

- <CacheRefreshError>

<EngineType>AE</EngineType>

<EngineName>af.mx2.abcuad1</EngineName>

<RefreshMode>F</RefreshMode>

- <GlobalError>

<Message>CPA Cache not updated with directory data.</Message>

<Trace>com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: Could not open Directory URL (http://tksusad1:50200/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=F&consumer=af.mx2.tksusad1). Reason: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: HTTP 403: Forbidden at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.getDataFromDirectory(DirectoryAccess.java:300) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.getFullCacheUpdateXML

<GlobalError>

<Message>Confirmation handling failed.</Message>

<Trace>com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: Could not send confirmation. Reason: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: Could not access Confirmation URL. Reason: HTTP 403: Forbidden at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.invokeConfirmationURL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check For INTEGRATION_DIECTORY_HMI configuration in SM59.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/8f/770f41218ff023e10000000a155106/content.htm

If you have not done as per the above link then do and try again.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarvesh,

Should the Piisuser in INTEGRATION_DIECTORY_HMI logon to clnt 100? or should it be clnt 001?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it is client independent... and if not then it should be done in the client which you use do your developent & monitoring.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deleted and recreated the INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI connection. same issue:(...

With regard to the INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI connection test the help doc from sap says -

"The test has been executed successfully if the response status code is 500 and you find REQID not found in the response body."

When I ran the test I got a status 500 but I did not see a "REQID not found" text in the in the response body. This is what I see ---

500 Internal Server Error

SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.10 / AS Java 7.10

"Application error occurred during the request procession."

Details: "The WebApplicationException log ID is [5EA5CCF385A70039000000DF000068F40365CB7EBF7612A1]."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check one more thing... run transaction code SICF in XI then defalt_host ---> sap ---> XI, now check all the service are active or not, specially cache & cache_ssl.

You can activate a service, by choosing the corresponding option in the context menu (right click).

Go through this link to handle the cache problem (sec 4.4)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0332b2a-eb97-2910-b6ba-dbe52a01...

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind

Check this thread

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

The problem was with the insufficient roles For PiDIRuser which was created manually.

regards,

Arvind R

Answers (0)