We have a large pool of shipping conditions for our products namely

Overnight

One day

Ground

International

Saturday Delivery etc

Hazard Overnight

Hazard Ground

We have a few hazardous materials for which we want to restrict the shipping conditions to only 2

i.e

Hazardous Overnight

Hazardous 3 Day

in sales order creation.

What i mean is tht any time a sales order is created for these hazardous material,the customer service representative should not be able to select any other shipping conditions expect

Hazardous Overnight

Hazardous 3 Day

In Standard SAP we can have the shipping condition defaulted from the customer master in the sales document.However if required we can manually go and change the shipping conditions to any thing different.

How can i restrict this for specific materials though?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> What i mean is tht any time a sales order is created for these hazardous material,the customer service representative should not be able to select any other shipping conditions expect

>

> Hazardous Overnight

> Hazardous 3 Day

> Thanks

If the question is "can we limit the list that appears in the drop-down box to these 2 selections" then the answer is "No".

But in a user exit you can trigger an error message if the users select an invalid shipping condition. As correctly suggested above, this can be done in MV45AFZZ include.

There are various routines that are triggered at different times. You may be able to use USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP or USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD (if "shipping conditions" are stored in VBKD-VSART).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use the user exit(mv45afzz) in sales order creation, which should trigger after save in both VA01 and VA02. In this user exit you can put a logic to check if the material is Dangerous goods, allow only the 2 shipping conditions.

Regards,

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thankyou for your response.

However is it possible that we can trigger this user exit at the time when the customer service has entered the material number