cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending error messages to FTP again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on a R/3-xi-file(ftp) scenario. In case if the FTP server is down, i am able to get the alert as an email regarding the error. Now, I want to resend that message to FTP automatically after FTP server is started working. How can we acheive this? I have checked in SXMB_MONI and there are no error messages refgarding this so I cannot trigger from there also.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

NJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu

XI will try automatically to send the message 3 times.

How much is the tun around time of your target FTP system. If its less go for increasing the retry from 3 to higher number

if turn around time is more then you must schedule the RSQIWKEX report to start the failed messages again at the schedule time.

Follow the link given by Anand for this.

Thanks

Gaurav

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can resend your faild messages from RWB ---> Message Monitoring.

Regards,

Sarvesh

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No such direct way so that you can send error message to FTP ,u can send alert to user mail box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In config tool you can increase the number of retries so that the system will try to re-send the message more than 3 times(default).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

since the ABAP Stack has no Error at all, you would not be able to restart the message from there. You can restarte these messages in Runtime Workbench - Message Monitoring and select the Adapter Engine then select all the asychonous error messages, you can restart them with one go.

regards,

Hai

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this blog if helpful