Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg.RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RWB-->Component Monitoring->

We have Integration Engine,Adapter Engine.There are options to post message into Integration Engine ffrom both Integration Engine and Adapter engine buttons.

Can some one tel me when we wll post the message frm Integration engine tab n when we wll go for adapter engine tab?

Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adapter Engine Tab

When you test your message under this test tab,you are posting message to the sender adapter engine which will in turn call the integration engine and do all the pipeline steps like mapping,receiver determination etc.

Integration Engine

In this you are posting directly to the integration engine.the sender adapter is bypassed,hence any parameters given in sender adapter/sender agreement(security,QoS, scripts etc) will not be invoked,only pipeline steps will be done in Integration engine.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To test message using Integration engine:

After conversion of input data in XML by Adapter you can test the scenario.

To test message using Adapter engine:

After conversion of mapping output data in XML you can test the scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Can some one tel me when we wll post the message frm Integration engine tab n when we wll go for adapter engine tab?

Integration Engine Tab: Say when we are testing for HTTP Adapter, then we can post the message directly to the Integration Engine. No need to configure the adapter. We can directly post to IE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was clear and can you please tell me when we wll post message from Adater engine tab?