Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC error in simple scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm trying this file-to-access scenario - , and have an error:

Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=c:xijdbcTestDB.mdb': SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

Whats wrong with this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

The problem seems to be in establishing the connection with the Database. This could be due to

1. Wrong user name or password in receiver adapter (JDBC).

2. Firewall connection are not open

3. JDBC dirvers were not installed correctly in XI

Regards,

Sarvesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends, thank you very much. I've installed third-party JDBC-Access driver from http://www.hxtt.com/download.jsp?product=access and now it works.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

perform Full CPA cache refresh using PIDIRUSER

Check discussion in these threads same as your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I've checked that jdbcodbcdriver is installed successfully. After installing the last version of Java SDK, I have only this error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: JDBC Adapter configuration not initialized: null

Please, could you advise me something!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Andrey

I think you are trying to put data to the access file on your system. ?

If yes check for the network firewall settings. Is your system accessible from server or not. Do a ping test.

Moreover give a cache refresh then try agian.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where are you XI Adapter Engine running? The path to the Access DB seems to on location C:\.... Maybe you should double check whether XI could find the Access file in the location.

regards,

Hai

Former Member
0 Kudos

File location is right.

I have also this error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: JDBC Adapter configuration not initialized: null

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I check, that JdbcOdbcDriver is installed correctly?