cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: "Operation (Message) Mapping ... does not exist" during activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

I face following problem at our PI 7.1 System.

After import and activating Integration Builder (Directory) Objects I received the Error "Operation (Message) Mapping ... does not exist" but the object (s) exist at Enterprise Service Builder (Integration Repository) at respective Software Component Version.

The individual Product and respective Software Component Version was created at SLD and imported at Enterprise Service Builder (Integration Repository). Afterwards Namespaces with different objects was created incl. the missing Operation Mapping.

As Check:

When I try to import under menu Tools\Apply Model from ES Repository at Integration Builder (Integration Directory) i see onyl SAP (SAP BASIS 7.1) Software Components.

I am not able to find any object regarding the individual created Product\Software Component.

So, i asume objects from the Enterprise Service Builder (Integration Repository) aren't available at Integration Builder (Integration Directory).

SLD cache refresh and application restart already performed.

Any idea?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jochen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jochen,

do you save and activate the SWCV ?

regards,

Hai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Let me understand your questions correctly.

What all objects did you create in SLD and in Integration Repository?

Did you create the Business Systems in SLD and assign them in Integration Directory?

Please mention the steps you performed.

Thank you

MLS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

attached short steps that we performed.

In general in upfront:

This behavior happend after import objects from DEV to TEST for Enterprise Services Builder (IR) and Ingegration Builder (ID) in addition manual object creation at SLD for Technical Systems and Business Systems.

We don't have (currently) a central SLD for each environments DEV, TEST, PROD (not finished setup up to now). For each environments we have a local SLD at PI (XI).

Deployment steps:

- Product and respective Software Component Version created under Software Catalog

- objects creation at SLD for Technical Systems

- objects creation at SLD for Business Systems

- objects imported from DEV to TEST for Enterprise Services Builder (IR) incl. save and activation

- objects imported from DEV to TEST for Integration Builder (ID)

- manual configuration for communication channels performed

- after save and activation i received following error message: "Object Operation Mapping: ... does not exist.

Because of this error message I thing objects out of the Enterprise Services Builder (IR) aren't available at Integration Builder (ID) but i don't know the cause.

Could you help me to understand this behavior?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

the problem was related to wrong content (objects) at Enterprise Services Builder.

After reimport from DEV system now all works fine!

Many thanks for help!

Regards,

Jochen