cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI receiving scenario example

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I had searched on sdn for different scenario in XI , most of them are for sendin message out of system, but I didnt got any scenario which shows receiving of message from external system...

So can you please provide some link where I can get receiving scenario example..

Thanks ,

Brijesh......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

Any scenario involving XI will have always XI at one end as reciever and at another end as sender.

Consider the simple Idoc to file scenario where you get Idoc into XI from any R3 system and XI is the receiver system for that R3 system.

Similarly there are other scenarios (lets say SOAP to RFC)where you get SOAP requests from Third party system into XI via SOAP sender channel and then from XI Box to R3 via RFC receiver channel.

You can refer to the link below for SOAP to SOAP scenario. and search on sdn you will get many more examples.

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir

What is your requirement. If you tell us specifically what you are looking for we can help more.

I think there are lot of examples where XI receives messages from external systems as IDOC, RFC, SOAP, File etc.

Thanks

Gaurav