SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail - Not Listing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can any one tell me, how to solve the following issue?

An article is listed and transaction(like PO, GR etc) have made many times. Now Iu2019m getting an error u201Carticle not listedu201D for that particular article for the specified site. So, I did the article listing (WSP4) again and also article mapped to the site. But still I'm getting the same error.

I would really appriciate if you could help me.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Navahsek

10 REPLIES 10

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Navahsek

can you check the table entries for this article in WLK1.

Please post the entry for this articles.

I recommend to open a customer message with an example.

Markus or georg take care about ist. Open it on IS-R-BD-LST

Regards

B

0 Kudos

Ya .I checked those articles in the table WLK1. The article validity period Valid to & from fields are not maintained (There is no date in these fields) since listing is not working.

I have checked all the possibilities. Expecting the help.

Thanks & Regards,

Navahsek

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please try MM42 for this article.

Execute a manual listing and see what happens.

I recommend to open a customer message

0 Kudos

Dear Bjorn,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

I done the manual listing in mm42. Even it doesn't work. Pls explain about customer message and how to open it? Is there any Tcode for that?

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Use

http://service.sap.com/message

Good luck

Björn

0 Kudos

Dear Bjorn,

I don't have the user id and password for accessing the service.sap.com.

Thanks for your help.

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Navahsek .

ok, then let's retry with the first thread.

What is the correct error message number you receive in your GR posting.

Then check the article number and the article type.

Then check the site number and find out which assortment is assigned to this site.

Please post the WLK1 entry in this thread.

Regards

Björn

0 Kudos

Hello Navahsek .

this is definitely a Bug. A WLK1-Entry without valid DATAB or DATBI should not exist.

We will be able to provide a correction report, to fix these wrong entries. Pre-requisite for this, is that you provide a corresponding Customer Message (IS-R-BD-LST).

Best Regards,

Markus

0 Kudos

I had the same problem weeks ago wherein the article is listed (records found in Table WLK1) but only reference sites are in Table MARC. I went to SE38, program name RWDIFFERENCEMARCWLK1, identified the Assortment and the article (*) to show all the varaints with "discrepancy". And it fixed the problem. The question is what is causing this issue?

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

>

> I had the same problem weeks ago wherein the article is listed (records found in Table WLK1) but only reference sites are in Table MARC. I went to SE38, program name RWDIFFERENCEMARCWLK1, identified the Assortment and the article (*) to show all the varaints with "discrepancy". And it fixed the problem. The question is what is causing this issue?

this is not a good idea. The root cause is different.

This report will fix issues if WLK1 is available, but MARC segments are missing.

While listing WLK1 will be created and article master is called to create the needed MARC for stock movements.

In the past there was an error and report helped to analyze it.

But now it will not happen anymore.

Only in case that article master is locked or master data wrongly maintained.

But under normal circumstances all is fine.