cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qualitative inspection char

Former Member
0 Kudos

if my base unit of measure is kg. and if i am attaching qualitative master insp. to material.

then while doing result recording system is not giving option of accepted/rejected but its giving this options for materials having unit of measure EA.

kindly help me out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vrunda,

The base UOM of MM has nothing to deal with it. Check whether the attachment of Selected set is proper to the MIC or not. It must be the root cause for the discrepancy you are facing right now.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shyamal,

as per my knowledge if we are not using selected set then systems give accept/reject as result and it is working for materials havng unit measure ea but not working for kg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Mam,

You are correct. But if it is working fine for EA then it must work for kg also.

Now let me know what are the UOM junk for your case.

1. Base UOM for MM

2. The sample UOM in the MIC for which this A\R is not visible.

And above all pls let me know what is the actual issue is? I mean is it calculating the sample correctly there?

And when it is causing the interruption about regarding this A\R? In RR screen? What layout/Trx you are using to RR? Try with QE51N.

And again I will advice to check the Selected set is assigned to the MIC perfectly in Inspection plan also? Click on the display mode at Inspection plan also and confirm the accuracy.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assign selected set to characteristic with A/ R option.

It will solve your problem. - Thanks