cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

when our business partner is tryin to send me message from there business connector, they are gettin error , http://212...*:5**/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI with status 500 Internal Server Erroru2019

can you suggest what can be the reason.

We are having Xi system .

Thanks,

Brij.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brijesh,

Check the credentials of the request that you are sending .

The Username and pwd given in the communication channel and whether they are authorized to post the data.

Check for proper credentials and authorizations.

Cheers!

Karicharla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look into SAP Notes u2013 804124, 807000

Regards,

Sarvesh

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the blog and have a look at notes 804124, 807000 . also check

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudhir, thanks for reply, i had gone through blog bt nt able to resolve problem, can u jst confirm that the settings done by me are correct,

Partner has Business connector system and we are having XI system.

My doubts are

1) I am providing partner with addess in this format http://212.*..*:50**/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI

So is it correct or I have to provide address in some other format.?

2) for the incoming message do i need to create any communication channel? As per my understanding,when the partner will send me message on give address,it will come to my XI system,and then I need to send it to my r/3 system using idoc adapter.am i right here,or do i need to make some communicaiton channel settings for receiving the message to Xi system also.

3) Is there any way I can test the URL that i m providing to the partner is working fine.

Thanks.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion rather using the ip address in the url, use the server name and then try.

Regards,

Sarvesh

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for the incoming message do i need to create any communication channel?

I think For this you will need BC sender adapter.

Thanks!