cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Please tell me where / how can I find all the tables related to IDOC (material, PO number, Doc type)

Regards,

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Please tell me where / how can I find all the tables related to IDOC (material, PO number, Doc type)

There is no transaction that would list all tables related to an IDoc (and why do you even need all tables?).

You'll need to have an understanding of what the specific IDoc does. In fact, some IDocs, like ORDERS05, for example, may be used for completely different purposes - to create purchase orders and sales orders. When you know what kind of document an IDoc is creating/changing, you can simply look up the related tables in any of the widely available resources. For example here:

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/abap/tables.htm

Use WE60 transaction to read the IDoc documentation, then compare the field names and descriptions to the fields in the tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Idoc table are EDIDC (Control Record), EDID4 (Data Record) and EDIDS (Status Record).

There are no specific IDOC tables for every Application Document such as (Material, Sales Order)..

For all the IDOC transaction, refer to transaction WEDI.

Hope this helps you..

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Tables for idoc:EDID2,EDID3,EDID4,EDIDC,EDIDD_OLD,EDIDO,EDIDOT.

use this table in SE11 and find the fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know about one table which has all the data in an IDOC which is - EDID4

Hope this can help you in some way.

Hrishi