cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcodes not correctly reflecting in PDF file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The requirement is we need to convert the service order in to PDF file and send through mail.

In this process under print control,Iam having customized sap script(in which Logo and Barcode for order number is included).

When I try to convert the Sap Script in to PDF file using standard sap program,its not reflecting the BARCODE correctly.We tried with SMART form to PDF and in this option also BARCODE is not converted correctly.

Anybody came across like this scenario and if so pl share.

Sureshbabu Arunachalam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem with converting SAPScript barcode (or barcode developed in Old Technology in Smartform) is conversion to PDF..

Barcode in such cases are not send as images but rather print controls.

This can be rectified by using Smartform and use barcode in new Technology. In this case barcode is send to PDF as image while PDF conversion.

Bar codes can also now be correctly reproduced with the PDF conversion of Smart Forms documents. Previously, a bar code was only simulated in PDF documents by the output of a black-and-white rectangle.

Please refer following link for more details -

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/66/1b45c136639542a83663072a74a21c/frameset.htm

Regards,

Mohaiyuddin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i am having the same problem with a logo in a smartform.

With print preview of the smartform, it works fine, the logo looks ok.

When i convert the smartform to a PDF and save it local using standard function modules, everything also works correct.

But when i send the converted PDF as an attachment using SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 the logo gets damaged.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

Marcel