cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR for User fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

ERROR: No Records Found

This is the error which i am getting when entering user fields (location) while creating WBS.

Where do I enter the values.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

check whether sap enhancement CNEX0001 has been used for checking user defined fields of wbs elements. it may happen that the enhancement may refer and developed table, where values have been maintained in one client and not in other.

enjoy sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you entering values in the 5th tab (User Fields) ?

Check if you are entering values in the "geenral fields"

and let us know what is the field key value you are entering !!!

Best Regards,

M.Amarendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using USR02(Location) in the user fields. Now when i am entering my location it is giving error.

I am entering the option'X' but in the system there is only 'Y'location. Now where i will enter the 'X' location so that i can select the same while creating WBS element.

Requesting for earilest reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain location under SPRO:

Enterprise Structure>Definition>Logistics - General>Define Location

USR02 field doesn't have a help table as standard, could have been enhanced to point to location table-T499S

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this client 4 user fields are created for Sector, Process, Location and Project type using text fields in user fields. Now in test client when i am entering location Pune it is accepting but in development client it is not accepting giving error that this value does not exist. Now where can i enter the relevant values for all the 4 text fields which it checks during valildation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any solutions ?

gm4it
Participant
0 Kudos

You have to check which data is missed.

-Go in se11, check the control table for user field in PRPS table (Consider that User fileds values are managed in the customizing for project system).

-Update it.

Ciao

Giorgio

Edited by: Giorgio on Nov 14, 2008 1:29 PM