cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/OPT10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!!!,

Can anyone help me with how to make use of transaction /SAPAPO/COPT10.

Regds,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad.

This is used to maintain engine specific parameters. They are only ever maintained usually following recommendation by SAP Support or SCM Expert Services. Unless recommended by SAP, I suggest you maintain nothing here.

Hope this helps, M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M,

I agree with you that SAP generally suggests to maintain these parameters for additional functionality to be supported by Opti. I feel there has to be some SOP for using this T-Code and one can really use Opti more effectively. I didnt find it anywhere so hunting for it.

Regds,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please ignore this reply.....i misinterpreted the transaction as /SAPAPO/OPT10

Hi Prasad ,

/sapapo/opt10 is essentially used to effect the information in the optimizer log files which can be seen in the transaction /sapapo/opt11.So the trace file which is generated after optimization run will contain information depending on the Debug level you have maintianed in the transaction OPT10.

One thing is sure , that you need to have good knowledge of the input data that is being passed to (SNP/PPDS/VS) optimizer to read and analyze the trace file details.Typically you would use it to understand and analyze ,for any modification before sending input data or after receiving results data to optimizer in the Badi/exits provided by SAP.

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: nikhil nalgirkar on Nov 21, 2008 7:55 AM