cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add "Traffic lights" to a webdynpro table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

What are the necessary steps to modify a Table cell in a table control in abap web dynpro.

In particular i need those "traffic lights" in a table.

can someone help me?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your answer!

Do you have an example on how to create a table column, or how to change the cell type??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2 ways, one is e.g you have just created a table control UI element in view. Just right click on table and click on 'create binding'. Here specifiy the name of the node for which you want to create the table fields.Then it will display the list of fields, and you can change the property 'Cell editor of Table column' as per your requirement, say some fields you want as input field, radibutton or text view etc...

The 2nd way is you have bound the table to your context, now you want an additional column.

Rigth click again on table contorl and select insert table column. Here bind the column to some attribute of the node.

Hope it works..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas ,

Create an Attribute (say LIGHT ) in the table node with type String .

Now create a table column for this attribute and the cell editor for this column should be an

'IMAGE' ui element . bind the attribute with ui element .

Now at runtime fill the LIGHT attribute with following values as required :

light = 'ICON_RED_LIGHT'.

or

light = 'ICON_GREEN_LIGHT'

or

light = ''ICON_YELLOW_LIGHT'

I hope this will help you .

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for the info.

I tried, now i'm getting 3 traffic lights. Is there any way to see only one light that is only active ( and other two i do not want to see.). This doesn't mean that red and green both are displayed. When green is displayed, other two are greyed out.

Best Regards

Franklin Valiaveetil

Edited by: Frankline Valiaveetil on Nov 14, 2008 5:39 PM