Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create/change settlement rule for inv.order - BAPI, funct.module???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

I would like to ask if someone of you have faced the following issue: I need to create / change (especially change) settlement rule of existing internal orders. Do you know any BAPI (i didn't find any) or working function module (official SAP one) which you have used and is working...

thank you in advance, reward will be given if helpful answers are provided.

Best regards,

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi Alexander,

Try Function Modules from Function Group CK02

FM CK_F_IH_SETTLEMENT_SAVE should help....

OR

try FM K_ORDER_SETTLEMENT_RULE

OR

Try BAPI

BAPI_SETTLEMENTREQSLIST_CHANGE

Hope it helps...

Lokesh

Pls. reward appropriate points

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use function module K_SETTLEMENT_RULE_SAVE for creating the settlement rule.

Thank you.

Regards,

Karun M

0 Kudos

The creation is the easy part. You can do it with BDC , with LSMW or recording. Or with this function. The main problem in the question is how to change existing settlement rules?

Former Member

Hi Alexander,

Try Function Modules from Function Group CK02

FM CK_F_IH_SETTLEMENT_SAVE should help....

OR

try FM K_ORDER_SETTLEMENT_RULE

OR

Try BAPI

BAPI_SETTLEMENTREQSLIST_CHANGE

Hope it helps...

Lokesh

Pls. reward appropriate points

0 Kudos

BAPI_SETTLEMENTREQSLIST_CHANGE - is for actual posting of settlements. The needed BAPI is just for change the internal order master data settlement rule. When you go into KO02 transaction, choose order, and press button "Settlement rule". These rules is required to be maintained (created/changed via BAPI) and without processing.

the other functions modules are not an offical ones, but it seems that there is no suitable BAPI and will have to use funct.modules which you mentioned or similar...

Thank you.