Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_PD - RZ20 - error messages from the backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I get the following error message (in "Messages") in BBP_PD:

"047 The account assignment objects are defined for different business areas".

Is this an error which comes from the backend?

In RZ20 I get the error message "No purchasing document created for shopping cart XXX" in "EBP Functional Monitors".

In which table in the backend can I check which account assignment category and which G/L account fits with?

Answers will be rewarded.

Regards,

Geoffroy

Edited by: Geoffroy Stift on Nov 14, 2008 11:38 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1."047 The account assignment objects are defined for different business areas". - Yes this message is coming from backend only.but check up message number it may be 136.

2.In the following SPRO settings defines product category vs GL account

Implementation Guide (IMG): Supplier Relationship Management ® SRM Server ® Cross-Application Basic Settings ® Account Assignment ® Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category. or check any BADI implemented for account determination BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT.

You can check it up.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.

The message number is 047.

SPRO: Only "Define Account Assignment Categories" is used, but there is a customised table wich makes the link between UN/SPSC or HMG and the G/L account.

Anyway, I needed the confirmation that this message came from the backend.

Does this mean that in the backend this HMG is not linked with the same G/L account as in my sytem?

Regards,

Geoffroy

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geo

(1)Can you check any messages in TCODE se91 KI 047 in backend system?so we can confirm that this messages comes from backend.

Does this mean that in the backend this HMG is not linked with the same G/L account as in my sytem?

(2) Can you check here product category vs gl account is maintained correctly.

learnt that your product category is coming from UNSPC and you must have mapped in srm also right according to your ERP product category right?

Are you getting this error for only one particular product category or all?

Regards,

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SRM there is a table called bbp_det_account.. provide the category id (which you can get it from BBP_PD at item level) and execute the table... you will fine the list of G/L Accounts for that particular Category id

Sam