Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page problem in thread

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to point one thing if u think valid .....Point is if a thread numbers are increased for more than 5....it is appearing as if..

1 2 3 4....6 .

For example specially funny threads...

1 2 3 4 ...66

what i am trying to say is that one day i saw funny threads upto 64 page and later in one days 2 pages posting are happend ..i want to see 65 page i need to go to 66 first and then come back to 65....instead it can be done either way as..

1 .....63 64 65 or 1 2 3 ...63 64 65 (Best one)

after such a long extend of pages no one starts with 2 or 3 page i mean...

Regard

sas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sas,

Depending on your settings of how many threads to show per page, you can change the "start" parameter in the URL.

Mine for example is set to 50... so if I want to go to the start of the 12th page of the funny thread...

=>

And to your next question, this is because the 1st page is 0. Therefore, 2 = 1..

Cheers,

Julius

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Julius,

Thanks for inf. The first one is solved .

what i pointed for the second one a little brief i will explain.

See in funny thread it is 82 pages.(Appearing as 1 2 3 4 ....82)

see in one session if increased to 84 pages.

it will appear me as (1 2 3 4...84) Generally we want to read the thread where we stop so i want to go to 83 where it can be possible only when i click 84 number and then in the output i need to clieck again 83 thats the way it is working till now...

So i am pointing out why should i go to 84 and then come back .,,,so if it appears are

1 2 3 ...83 84 85 atleast last 3 pages thats helps some what better what u say ...

what u say?

Regards

Sas

Ps: the view what i am saying can be viewed when i opened 84 page it will appear as

1 ........82 83 84

Hope u understand .

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> So i am pointing out why should i go to 84 and then come back .,,,so if it appears are

....Because the logic is written in 'Urdu'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you can do is use the little red dots to page back until they are grey (indicating having been read already).

Or just read the funny thread more often, then you don't have this paging problem...

Cheers and enjoy the weekend,

Julius

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

>

> Or just read the funny thread more often, then you don't have this paging problem...

>

> Cheers and enjoy the weekend,

> Julius

Humm..Seeing your answer ...I really thank god that we dont become doctors....:-)

One patient went to aeye doctor saying 'Sir i am unable to see the distance things...may be short sight pls check once...'

Doctor has done some checkups and given prescription and charged well....

The patient wonder when he read the prescription which is written as 'Its is adviced to go near and see the objects'.... )))))

Regards

Sas

Answers (0)