cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to rfc

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

my scenario is file to rfc. in this scenario i am using a customized bapi. when i am running that bapi in r3 it is working fine. when i imported that bapi into XI. it is showing the error in receiver communication channel short dump was occured.

please help me to resolve the problem.

what is reason please let me know.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would advise you to Login to your R/3 System from where the RFC is caaled and

check in the Transaction ST22. If your RFC is throwing a short dump, then the short dump analysis and details should be visible here.

Regards,

Alka.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i told Remote connection?

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check remote connection working fine in RFC Destination.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when i imported that bapi into XI. it is showing the error in receiver communication channel

Importing BAPI and communication channel related errors are independent. Please explain a bit about where exactly are you facing the problem. If the error is at communication channel, then check the audit log and paste the error here.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The following error i am getting receiver cc.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZINF_CREATE_PROJECT in remote system (RfcClient[cc_rfc_pna]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: The current application triggered a termination with a short dump.: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZINF_CREATE_PROJECT in remote system (RfcClient[cc_rfc_pna]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: The current application triggered a termination with a short dump.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With the same data as sent to XI, try to manually run the BAPI at R3 end. There must be some data problem or problem with RFC code.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

Can you check whether your RFC destination(XI->R/3) is working fine or not?

Regards,

Jilan

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you continuously getting this error? If no then there might be some connection/network problem with XI-R3 at the moment you got the error. sap help says

if you see an RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE error, you conclude something is wrong with the SAP system you want to connect to, so you have a look at the SAP system

Check the connectivity by RFC destination check for particular R3/XI system.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I checked the rfc destination it is working properly.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you still getting this error ? If yes then try to logon to R3 system at least the log on screen should open. or if it was temporary error then as said might be there was some problem in connectivity between XI and R3. For Error logs in R3 check with tcode ST22/sm21

Thanks!

Edited by: sudhir tiwari on Nov 14, 2008 1:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Check your RFC reciever channel parameters are correct with parameters to connect R/3 systems such as Application server, system number, logon user, client, language and pwd!

Regards,

Jilan

Former Member
0 Kudos

wat error it is showing can u paste the same.

chirag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am getting the following error in receiver cc.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZINF_CREATE_PROJECT in remote system (RfcClient[cc_rfc_pna]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: The current application triggered a termination with a short dump.: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZINF_CREATE_PROJECT in remote system (RfcClient[cc_rfc_pna]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: The current application triggered a termination with a short dump.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the RFC channel configuration details it might be wrong.

chirag