cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty updation after giving reason for rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have created a sale order 1 with 1000qty. Then created another sale order 2 with reference to the sale order 1 for 200 qty. Then in next sale order system will propose 800 qty.

If suppose I have given any reason for rejection in sale order 2 for the qty 200. Then if I create new sale order with reference to sale order 1, I should get 1000 qty.

Is there any chance of this

Regards

Rama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1042017
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you will get the qty as 1000.

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

To my knowledge what ravi said was true. There will be no control on quantity even if we put reason for rejection. But you are telling that it is possible to get the total 1000 qty again in new order, if we give reason for rejection for the 2nd order (200 qty). This is my clients requirment. Tell me how is it possible to get the total 1000 qty.

Hi Ravi,

My client is using one type of sale order as marketing order and another one as normal sales order with refenece to marketing order.

This is running from long back. So now I cant change their process. It is order to order.

Sale order 1 is marketing order, sale order 2 and new order is normal sales order.

Is there any possibility.

Regards

Rama

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

As you said there will be no control on referenced qty. But my query is that if I have not given reason for rejection for sale order 2, then for the new sales order the qty which comes automatically is 800. If I have given reason for rejection for 2nd sale order then also for in the new sale order it is coming automatically as 800 qty. But if I change it to 1000 qty manually, system is allowing, no issues. But it should copy automatically the total 1000 qty into new order (Instead of 800 qty) as I have given reason for rejection for sale order 2.

Any possbility.

Rama

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please tell us the reason for using a sales order instead of contract for referencing quantities.

In your case, you can refer that for many number of times and there will not be any control on the quantity that can be referenced. To my knowledge, copying helps you to fast creation of the other sales order and there will not be any control on the quantity that can be referenced, since the field COMPLETION RULE of item category is functional only for Contracts and Scheduling agreements.

Thanks,

Ravi