cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i build WS in netweaver 7.1 and when i check it in Wsadmin i don't find it (i get pop-up the the tr. is obsolete) ,

i find it in soamanger (i have icon that link me to this web page ),my question is how i can now that it's working o.k. ?

when i press F8 after i finish the wizard i see the its work,but i want to now if it work for external use.

when i put the wsdl in the browser i have to put user and pass of the system and i get XML page.

Thanks for the help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

any help please ?

Regards

Former Member

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

any idea?

PS if i have to ask this question in other forum please tell .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cosmo

This is a basic authentication. You have to provide your PI login credentials for this.

If you want to get rid of authentication then you need to use certificate based authentication where the user will be registered through visual admin and certificate is created. Using the certificate other system/application can invoke the webservice.

Thanks

Garuav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gaurav,

Thanks a lot!

there is a place that i can learn of that or step by step guide how to do that ,_i have no clue_

i new for this topic.

we use netweaver 7.1 so TR. wsadmin is obsolete, we have to use TR SOAMANAGER .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Would you like to tell me how to use TR soamanager?

Thank you.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per your tests, I think its working. But still if you want to test it through any external system, just try calling it using Altova or any free Soap client tool.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prateek ,

thanks,

When i put the wsdl in browser ,i get a pop up to enter user and pass ,when i use the wizard to do the Rfc to WS,

i choose no authorization ,there is a way to avoid the user and pass ?

Regards