SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OWNER ALLOCATION

0 Kudos

hi gurus

In cic t code es51 for owner allocation when i clicked it it says "owner allocation made via premise level"..is it an error or any settings missing..in premise level i gave wner number..but can any 1 explain this

thanks and regards

smit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi smita

i would like to say that in cic there are 3 possiblities in setting up a owner or assigning a owner to a premise.

1 at premise level allocation

2 ar owner allocation without auto move in

3. with auto movein

go to spro and sap utilcicprocess executionowner allocationdefine type of owner allocation

u can see there that now its at premse level selection for u

when u wnat the house owner to become the onwer of the house once a bp leaves then u can either go for with automatic move in or with out auto moevin

in case of with auto movein the particular owner will automaticaly considered as the person whm the bill to sent..

hope u can try and see the screen by selecting othr 2 options

good luck

raj

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi smita

i would like to say that in cic there are 3 possiblities in setting up a owner or assigning a owner to a premise.

1 at premise level allocation

2 ar owner allocation without auto move in

3. with auto movein

go to spro and sap utilcicprocess executionowner allocationdefine type of owner allocation

u can see there that now its at premse level selection for u

when u wnat the house owner to become the onwer of the house once a bp leaves then u can either go for with automatic move in or with out auto moevin

in case of with auto movein the particular owner will automaticaly considered as the person whm the bill to sent..

hope u can try and see the screen by selecting othr 2 options

good luck

raj

0 Kudos

hi raj

thanks for your detailed answer

regards

smita

0 Kudos

Hello,

I've tryed to check Owner Allocation as "Auto MoveIn". I've set an owner ,when I've Done MoveIn to him , Then I've Performed Move in-MoveOut to another person to this Installation.

Then, when I've performed Move Out to Another Person,the system didn't do Move In to the Owner.

I've saw this Installation as an installation without a contract.

Is it says that this type of owner allocation doesn't work? Or I need to check it when I will try to Bill this Installation?