cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Accounting document(RV) is generated with delivery no as reference document.using VTFL i have changed the ref doc as billing doc. but is it possible to change the delivery document numbers to billing doc nos for already created accounting docs.

Regards

sankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about reference field?

It flows from billing document to accounting document.

You can change reference field for already created accounting documents in FB02.

For this you need to make following settings.

IMG>Financial Accounting (New)>Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>Business Transactions>Outgoing Invoices/Credit Memos>Carry Out and Check Document Settings>Document Change Rules, Document Header (OB32 t.code)

Click on new entries Enter field name BKPF-XBLNR and select field can be changed and save.

Now goto FB02, give accounting document number,company code and fiscal year press enter.

Click on header (F5) . Here you will get reference field in edit mode.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I am able to change the reference document. can you please explain in detail about what i have to do for a mass change.

Regards

sankar

Edited by: sankar s on Nov 14, 2008 12:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BDC for mass change. do recording FB02 transaction in SHDB and take technical consultant help and develop BDC programm.

create a flat file with required fields and upload.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,

I didn't under stand why you taken the delivery reference to create RV, now why you want to change from delivery to billing.

not advaisable to do these when you are working with on line business because it is related to accounting issue.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.