cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Document is not in the data base or has been archived

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I save the release order, it saves saying "Release Order is saved XYZ" , but when I go back to see that document in VA03 , it is saying " release Order XYZ is not in database or not been archived".

Then I check the number range ,its fine as I have created only 28 documents.

So plz refer me tht why this problem is coming.

Best regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Please check with:

T. Codes: ST22/ SM13

This problem usually occurs when there is a dump or an update termination during order creation.

For more, consult your BASIS-Admin.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The issue here is that the order is not getting saved in VBAK tables. Check with the ABAPer if there is a performance issue with MV45AFZZ. It should update VBAK, VBAP, VBPA etc tables with the order details.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sivanand,

We also checked the Same thing as told by you.Plz suggest in depth technically which will be help full for my technical consultant to understand it.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur.

Ask the ABAPers to put the break point in MV45AFZZ include.

And then execute va02 input the number that has been saved and in that include ask them to check xvbap ( it contains the current so number) and yvbap structures. or else ask them to put the break point at the error message and then execute va03 and check the xvap structures.

Regards,

Vvieks

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

This may due to technical (data base updation)issue so please take help of BASIS and ABAP people to fix the issue.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

I have asked them to check it and they have tried their best.

If u know somethng plz share.

Best regards,

Ankur