cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouped Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

I have one Scenario ,let's say customer has given X,Y,Z materials and 100 qty for each material.

X-100

y-100

z-100.

Now i need to delivery the goods based on Customer Requested Dates.

X-25 on 14-11-08

y-25 on 14-11-08

z-25 on 14-11-08

and

X-25 on 1-12-08

y-25 on 1-12-08

z-25 on 1-12-08 and remaining all in some dates.....

our requirment is ........x,y,z materials need to delivery in a single lot (we r calling as Basket Delivery).

Upto now i did:

I created Scheduling Agreement for this......and i can see the almost similar dates fot these material.

Then my doubt is .......How can i club all these 3 mateiral in a Single lot like Complete delivery.

Please Revert me back if you need more clarity...

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Going by your example, if all X, Y & Z are confirmed on the same date, they wil anyway go in the same delivery. So on 14/11 1 delivery with X, Y & Z with 25 quantity each will go & on 01/12 another delivery with X, Y & Z with 25 quantity each will go.

As long as the shipping point, ship-to, delivery date are same, all the items will go in teh same delivery. Else there will be a delivery split.

How does the concept of complete delivery come here? Complete delivery & scheduling aggrement donot go together. Coz in a scheduling aggrement deliveries will be created as & when the item schedule lines are due. When you combine delivery of 14/11 & 01/12, it is not called scheduling aggrement.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (0)