cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to maintain more than one address for single customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to maintain more than one address for single customer, Is it possible? If so how can I maitain kindly send the details.

Rgds

Srinivasan.K.R.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

o.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Address is part of "General data" which is unique for a customer and maintained irrespective of any organisational units .

So you can not have more than address for one customer.

This General data is Client specific(stored at the client level) to avoid data redundancy and is valid for all organisational units under the Client(group of company).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivasan,

Can you please elaborate your requirement for maintaining 2 Addresses for the same customer? once, your requirement will be cleared to all, specific suggestions could be given.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: If the requirement is because of "shipment" or "billing"; same can be achieved through mainatain Partner Functions in to Sold-to-Party master data --> Sales Area Data --> Partner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You cannot create 2 different address for 1 single customer.

If it is a ship-to party, then cerate 2 different ship-to partites with different addresses.

You can also change the address of tha partners in the VA02 --> Header --> Partners.

But just out of curiosity, why do you want 2 different addresses for the same customer?

It means you are sending the goods to 2 different places right? So define 2 different master data or change the address in VA02.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivasan,

I don't think you can maintain the more than one address for single customer as per the standard.

You can this options

1.You can create different ship to parties as per the addresses.

2.You can change the address manually while creating sales order for single customer.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can't maintain morethan one address for a customer in SAP.

It is possible in CRM (T.code is BP) you can maintain morethan one address

Regards,

Chandra