cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output issue in production for smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

ther is an issue in printing of the form in production. the same smartform is working for few of the documents in production and not working for many of the documents. there is a message please filnd it below.

*Table INFO does not fit into window.*

*Message no. SSFCOMPOSER173*

*Diagnosis*

*You tried to display table INFO in a window. However, the table either is too wide for the window or a horizontal shift by the specified value is impossible because the table would then no longer fit into the window. The same error occurs if a template is too high for the current subwindow. This is usually noticed in the check when the form is activated, but in some cases (with device types such as ASCIIPRI) the table measurements have to be adapted and this does not occur until runtime. With device type ASCIIPRI, for example, only integral multiples of 1/6 inches (vertical) or 1/10 inches (horizontal) can be used for positioning. The height of a line within a template therefore changes, for example, from 3mm to 4.2mm, causing the total height of the template to increase and exceed the height of the window.*

*System Response*

*The system issues an error message.*

*Procedure*

*Correct the positioning of table INFO or make the window bigger*

***********************************************************************************

i even increased the size of the form a lot

If any one find the problem please help me.

thanks and regards,

venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data might be flowing to more than one page for some documents where this error occur.

If you are calling next page as page2 from the General attributes tab of Page1,

copy and paste the tables/ templates used in page1 to page2 or check if the size of the tables/ templates used in page2 is same as page1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this window is not a main window so ther is no chance of flowing into next page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check This Link

i Hope you can find Solution

Ranga

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

your table INFO length is more than the main window.

reduce Your TABLE INFO length...