Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following scenario:

Sys A send a file -> XI this needs to triger a JDBC call to Sys B , then I need to append both messages and send the message to Sys C

I thought about using the serialize pattern Recieve from A , recieve from B. now can i use transformation to append the 2 messages and send it to Sys C?

how would you do it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the JDBC call triggered by you ??

In this Case, the main BPM steps should be as follows...

Recieve file from Sys A.

Map to a JDBC request message

Send Synchronously to JDBC sys B (use the JDBC request message and get a JDBC response)

map to the final message(file from Sys A and JDBC resposne from Sys B to get one message for Sys C)

Send to Sys C asyncronously

or if you want to send the message separately, you could do that with 2 send steps...

Thanks,

Renjith.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mushon,

I dont think it is necesary for you to go for a solution using a BPM. You can also do this without a BPM.

Just configure 2 sender adapters. One for your fiel and the other for your JDBC adapter.

then do your Mapping with the message from both these adapters.

Your Mapping program will contain 2 messages for source and one for the destination.Just concat the 2 messages into your destination message.

Hope this helps,

regards,

bhavesh

Message was edited by: Bhavesh Kantilal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Thanks for the replay.

My limitation is to triggere the JDBC call only after the file is created.

Can you explain how i can do this with out BPM?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mushon,

//My limitation is to triggere the JDBC call only after the file is created.

In this case, I guess the solution that you have decided on earlier with a BPM with a receiver for the file and then a reciver for the JDBC in a serial manner followed by the transformation would be the best way forward.

Regards,

Bhavesh