cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I access t-code SOLAR_LIBRARY (Solution/Application)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found in multiple places that configuration guides for CRM 2006 are now in Solution Manager.

I found several documentation in SAP Help that tells you to look into solution manager as follows:

Choose Solutions/Application -> Basic Configuration -> Configuration Structures -> ...

What I've learned diggin on internate is that Solutions/Application is a t-code called SOLAR_LIBRARY. When I try to access this t-code in my Solution Manager system I get a message T-code for internal SAP use.

My question is how can I get access to this configuration guides that are referenced in several places on the SAP Help portal?

Your help will be greatly appreciated...

Regards

Armando

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amando,

the transaction Solar_Library is only used SAP-internally. To access configuration guides, you need to launch transaction Solar02, select your project, select the node "Configuration" and the tab "Structure". Via the button "Change Configuration Structure" you can launch the maintenance transaction for configuration structures. Select "Business Process Repository" as source and launch the F4 selection help. You can copy complete configuration structure in your project.

Best regards,

Michael

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Armando,

SOLAR_LIBRARY is only for authors at SAP. You should create a project with SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN and select the config structures via F4 in SOLAR02. If you just want to browse scenarios and processes (not config structures) you can use WebDynpro-ABAP application SM_BPR_OVERVIEW. This app is also available in Support Portal.

Regards

Andreas