Moderator message: Please do not use ALL CAPITALS in your message subjects

I am facing a peculiar situation with respect to a report with 2 block lists.

I first use REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_INIT with EXPORTING parameter as

i_callback_program = SY-REPID.

This works fine with return code of sy-subrc = 0.

I build the field catalog and internal table - in debug I also check the sequence of fields of both the internal tables and field calatogs - perfect - no issues.

Then I call REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_APPEND with exporting parameters as layout, field catalog, table name & event and tables parameter as internal table and exception handling, I repeat this call for the two internal tables.

This works fine with return code of sy-subrc = 0

I use REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_DISPLAY to display the two lists one after the other, and I have coded for error message if sy-subrc is non zero.

This works fine with return code of sy-subrc = 0

Internal table 1 and internal table 2 both have say 4 records, then I see the two lists with heading(s) perfec and col width also optimized and zebra (alternate steipes also in place), and 4 rows for each internal table on output, however the rows are BLANK - NO DATA, whereas I have checked both internal tables before the call and they seem to have the data perfectly and in the same sequence as the field catalog - however the rows are BLANK.

I checked in debugging but was just not able to find out why if the internal tables and field catalog is perfect, no data is passed to output.

Please help !!

Edited by: M N on Nov 14, 2008 5:22 AM

Edited by: Matt on Nov 14, 2008 10:23 AM