cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BA00 - Sales Order Confirmation Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can anyone advise why the std 'BA00' sales order confirmation output is not proposed automatically when i changed the item category of one of the sales order line to 'TAB' 'Individual PO'? It was there initially when the item category is 'TAN'.

Thanks

PP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PP,

Go to V/69 transaction here you check the item output procedure assignment to TAB itemcategory , if not available then assign your output procedure then proceed.

Check the condition record also in VV11 transaction.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear.

I found the confirmation status(header, item) is appeared when the item category from TAB is used.

The confirmation status is set to 'Not yet confirmed' when automatic purchase requisiton has been created. After creating PO based on the purchase requisition the confirmation status is changed to 'All items confirmed', then the output determination will be activated.

SAP IMG control  data for 'Maintain Output Determination Procedure', requirement 2(order confirmation) is used. Belows are source code for requirement 2.

The variable KOMKBV1-COSTA is set 'A' when PR is created, so the ouptput determination procedure can't be executed. After PO is created the value is set to 'C', ouptput determination procedure is executed.

Hope this will hlep.

FORM KOBED_002.
* If the sales document is complete, then the output should be created.
  SY-SUBRC = 0.
  IF KOMKBV1-UVALL NE 'C'.
    SY-SUBRC = 4.
    EXIT.
  ENDIF.
  IF KOMKBV1-COSTA NE SPACE AND
     KOMKBV1-COSTA NE 'C'.
    SY-SUBRC = 4.
    EXIT.
  ENDIF.
  IF NOT KOMKBV1-LIFSK IS INITIAL.
    IF KOMKBV1-LIFSK NE TVLS-LIFSP.
      SELECT SINGLE * FROM TVLS WHERE LIFSP = KOMKBV1-LIFSK.
    ENDIF.
    IF SY-SUBRC = 0 AND
       TVLS-SPEDR NE SPACE.
      SY-SUBRC = 4.
      EXIT.
    ENDIF.
  ENDIF.
* Kein Druck, wenn Kreditsperre sitzt
* No output if the credit block is set.
  IF   KOMKBV1-CMGST CA 'BC'.
    SY-SUBRC = 4.
    EXIT.
  ENDIF.
ENDFORM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

U are rite. The output is based on order type and shd not be affected by item category. I've logged an OSS for this.

Thanks

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I dont think the BA00 is dependent on the item catg of the sales line items.

BA00 will just give you inforamtion of the material & the ship-to, sold-to, confirmed date etc.

You are just changing the item catg but not the material right. Then it would not trigger BA00 again.

If that is your requirement, then in the O/p determination procedure, against BA00, in the requirement put a code such that when the item catg is changed, then it should re-trigger the O/p.

But in other cases, I beleive it will trigger only when the sold-to or material is changed.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The configurations are there. My issue is that 'BA00' will disappear once i changed the item category to 'TAB'. Originally, 'BA00' is there when i create the SO.

Thanks

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP,

Have you maintained Output device while creation of condition record for output type?

Other relevant information regarding BA00:

The Standard Form used for Sales Order Confirmation is RVORDER01.

The corresponding program is RVADOR01.

The Output type for Order Confirmation is BA00.

You can view the relevant info in:

NACE --> V1(Sales) --> Output Types --> BA00 --> Processing Routines.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I am printing 'BA00' at sales order header level not item level. I realised that once i change one of the sales order item category to 'TAB', then 'BA00' output will disappear. At the sametime, i dun find any output associated with 'TAN' but system still able to propose 'BA00'.

Thanks

PP