cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 Split invoice data not populated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had an issue with split invoices. The invoices are getting split but the data is not

populated in the second invoice.

I have 3 sales documents one document is a sales order and the other two

documents were contracts. All these documents have the same customer (sold-to).

The header data is different and the billing document is split in to two.

Here the division is 01 and 02.

In the first invoice it gives all the data. Whereas when it comes to the second invoice

It gives the billing document (VBELN), combination criteria in billing document (ZUKRI),

division (SPART) but it is not displaying the fields related to credit control

The fields are credit control area (KKBER), Customer's account number

with credit limit reference (KNKLI), Currency key of credit control area (CMWAE)

and Credit data exchange rate at billing document rate (CMKUF)

Please find the data displayed below

Split analy.                                                                                
Split due to different header data                                                                                
Fld Name                                      0090145212          0090145213                                                                                
Combination criteria in the bi          6010101                6010102              
        Division                                         01                         02                   
        Credit control area                         AUST                                      
        Customer's account number with    0000012486                                
        Currency key of credit control         AUD                                       
        Credit data exchange rate at b        1.00000                 0.00000

Could you please suggest me the copy control from where the data is getting populated or

advice me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Rayudu Ravipati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved on my own.

The data for billing is retreived from the sales documents table VBAK.in the sales document for the particular customer credit control data is not maintained.it should be maintained in the table KNKK(Customer master credit management: Control area data)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has to do the data transfer routine at the item level(copy control). Is the payer different for these documents?