Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC - Sender adapter Weird Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Follwed this Wiki

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/file-rfc-file%28witho in my scenario - where records from JDBC table would be sent a HTTP URL using SOAP receiver adapter (w/o Envelope option).

I used RequestResponseBean to get the response from the URL to which the data was posted.

In Comm Channel monitoring of Sender JDBC, we have the following error

Error occurred while sending message (GUID 6e6cafc2-7ab0-47d9-163d-c1e454f0f349): com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPAObjectKeyException: Value of key must not be null: ObjectId

The records are picked up correctly but not updated as per the Update statement.

Could any one throw some light on this

reg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

NOT YET. I will get back again.

reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Test your CPA Cache. Check the settings.

If not working try to inactive the channels and then clear cache following by Restart.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

Thanks for you reply.

I will try as per your suggestions. I will have to talk to our BASIS.

Could there be any reasons for this error.

Another weird thing is that, after the records are picked up by the channel - the error is displayed in the comm channel monitoring.

When I restart the channel, the new message will have the same MSGID as the previous one.

MSGID does not change.

reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

This is the issue i can see coming specially in Sync cases in SDN. Using FILE-RFC-FILE is the major one.

Well i have faced this situation but for me it got sort out deactivating the channel -> Full cache refresh and then Restart. when i activated the channels it worked.

But this doesnt look like a standard solution to this problem.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav Bhargava ,

I have Inactivated the channel - did a full cache refresh and activated the channel and started it to poll the DB it gives the same error.

reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What was the solution for this problem ?. Iv'e got the same problem with a file-SOAP-file scenario.