cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound status locked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Today we sent thousands of idocs from sap systems to non sap systems, and from non sap to sap.

A strange thing happens: a lot of idocs that go from sap no non sap system, has the status "message being sent" on the outbound status (in the sxi_monitor TC), and the other idocs doesnt have this problem. They seems to be stacked in BPM, and they are passing very very slow (half an hour per 10 idocs).

How can I change this or what should I do? Because its all stacked here un Prod.

And when I refresh the cache, it appears some errors on idocs and I cant resend them because they dont appear in the TC SWPR and in the Runtime Workbench gives me the next error:

"Unable to schedule 1 of 1 messages for processing; update the status"

So I cant resend them, or maybe they were sent but I cant see that in here.

Well, if someone can help me I'll be very very happy

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, al last they were all sent.

I come today and it seems to be all message out.

In TC smq1 and smq2 there were no problem yesterday, I 'd checked that before.

But in rest, you gave me very important info.

thank you all very much.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

>

> A strange thing happens: a lot of idocs that go from sap no non sap system, has the status "message being sent"

>

Message being sent means the messages are processing through queue and you can check these messages in queues SMQ1 and SMQ2 also execute the queue in error if any and monitor the queue if it is processing very slow you require tuning.

>

So I cant resend them, or maybe they were sent but I cant see that in here.

>

For this you can check in SXMB_MONITOR --> Advance Selection Criteria --> Out Bound Status with various options.

May be you can find some messages there.

Also Check in SWEQBROWSER , Check the box other events and radio button all events.

If you dont find any messages there then in moni tcode click on PE and check the BPM steps.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think problem is with messages at your database. Try increasing connection pool and along with that implement good archival and delete for messages.

Thanks

Gaurav