cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Confirm or Cancel TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a TO in a warehouse thats HU managed. I created a TO to move it from one bin to another by LT01 with movement type 999.The source HU and SU had 1000 pieces, i put 500 pieces in the TO. Now When I try to confirm it; it asks me to put destination SU number and i dont know what to put, So couldnt conifrm it. Then I tried to cancel it, but it gives error "Mixed storage is not allowed in storage type B". B is the destination storage type.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I'm not very familiar with HUs, but maybe this helps:

In complete stock picks, the source storage unit should become the destination storage unit. In partial picks, a pick handling-unit (HU) must have been created when the transfer order was created. The pick HU then becomes the destination storage unit for the transfer order.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/34/6ef964de6511d3b4ff006094b9b9dd/frameset.htm

In the long run maybe you should set your system:

SPRO > Logistics - General > Handling Unit Management > Basics > Warehouse Management > Define Controlfor Automatic Creation of Pick HUs.

Manual pick-handling unit can be created by LH01.

Hopefully I don't misguide you...

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Nov 13, 2008 10:02 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That worked. Thanks Csaba and Andrzej

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Exactly like Csaba wrote - pick HU must be created. You can execute LH01 transaction from LT12 by pressing Pack button

Andrzej