Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Sender/Receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have to build a scenario where i would

1) Send out HTTP request to a 3rd party;

2) The response I will receive is a xml package. Based on the information in it, I would need to call a web service on another 3rd party system.

3) I need to receive the response, do mapping and send another XML package to the initial 3rd party.

Could you please let me know how I should go about it.

Thank you,

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Radhika,

Its quite easy. The step 2 as you mentioned will decide which webservice needs to be invoked. In the reciever determination, you need to set up the conditional receivers.

In the ID -> Configured Receivers Box -> Choose the field, that has the decision value and add the conditions. and on the receiver side choose the business system or service to which you want to forward the message. you can add multiple lines in the box provided to add multiple conditions

Thanks

-Kulwant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kulwant,

I have to do all the below in the same scenario.

1) Send HTTP request to SYS1

2) Receive HTTP request from SYS1

3) Call web service on SYS2

4) Receive response from SYS2

5) Do mapping

6) Send xml response to SYS1

I have done simple scenarios like F2F and others.

Could you kindly guide me or point out documents for doing this.

Thank you,

Radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika

What you mean by Send HTTP request to SYS1. HTTP adapter will not support request(GET) it support only POST protocol.

Another things if i understand your requirement

You need to invoke a webservice based on message received from SYS1. Right?

Then you can go ahead with all steps except. Request to SYS1.

SYS1. need to send data to trigger this process.

You can go ahead with SYNC interfaces outbound and inbound.

Sender -> HTTP

Receiver -> SOAP.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Sorry for the late reply.

We need to send xml packet to a http site every 15 mins.

In return I would get a cancel or an order request.

Thanks and Regards

Radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Radhika,

In ID,

1. When you define the communication channels, you need to define one communcation channel for each of the scenario. For example, if you want to invoke diffrent webservices, in the communication channels definition, choode SOAP adpater and configure it as reciever with correct destination URL and the SOAP Action. These details are provided to you in the WSDL which you get from the vendor whose webservice you are using.

2. Assign this Communication channel to a Business Service.

3. Now in the Reciever determination, under the block of Conditional Recievers, choose the input message and the field which has the value and setup the condition. And on the right side, choose this Business Service. Its pretty easy just a logical decision making about who should be the reciever of the message if the condition is met

You can search help.sap.com

Look for this http://help.sap.com/saphelp_NW04/helpdata/en/0f/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Let me know if you further details.

Award points if useful

Thanks

-Kulwant

Answers (0)