cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extend SAP component hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need create a new component at the SAP Components hierarchy. I need extend this hierarchy to use Service Desk to manage issues related to Hardware issues . So, Iu2019ve logon at crm_dno_monitor transaction->Iu2019ve edited a created support message->transaction data tab->SAP Attributes ->SAPNet Message Details->Component so I press F1 keyboard and Performance Assistant pop-up appears -> button u201CTechnical Informationu201D and:

Table Name: RDNO_UISUB_SAP_DATA

Table Category: Struct

Field Name: COMP

Data Element: DNOT_COMP

If I double-click at Table Name: RDNO_UISUB_SAP_DATA I iview u201CDictionary: Display Structureu201D appears at the Structure: RDNO_UISUB_SAP_DATA at the tab u201Ccomponentsu201D. At the component u201Ccompu201D with Short description u201CSAP componentu201D but any value is returned.

Please could you help me to create new component at this hierarchy.

Thanks and Regards.

Raul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raul,

This is not possible.

You have to open an OSS message then SAP can do this for you.

Pls assign pts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raul,

Adding or modifying of Component List in Solution Manager is not supported and recommended.

The component list is delivered as a standard content and is refreshed from time to time. It is hence not possible to maintain your own custom components in Solution Manager.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI amit

it is absolutely possible .

colleague of mine had done this for our support desk.

will share the solution on monday

regards,

vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijayakumar kanniah mohan,

Please could you send me the solution that you typed me weeks ago that you was going to send me?

Thanks and Regards.

Raul