cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation back to UWL from Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I am currently working on a project in which we open a Webdynpro application inplace (no popup).

I want to be able to naviagate back to the UWL once that i have finished approving / rejecting my task.

Is their any best practice ?

in R3 the action is set to open a Webdynpro application - not and specific iview or anything.

Help is much appreciated,

best regards,

Ronni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

Thanks for your replies.

I have also used the portal navigation, but unfurtunatly we have +100 customers using different roles :-S

so to use this i must either now the Calling Role through a parameter, or alternativly create an custom table in R3 where this informations is contained..

I somehow hoped that i could navigate 1 back, using a portal service or maybe the EPCF?

Best regards,

Ronni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronni,

We also used the portal navigation to navigate to the uwl page once approved/rejected. Not sure if there is any other option.

--MLS

Saravanan_SD
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronni,

I had the similar requirement. I tried different things. But finally end up using wdportalnavigation.

Please mention the complete PCD path for the UWL iview.

I am not sure if there is any other way, I would also like to hear from other forum friends.

WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute
("ROLES:portal_content/com.sap.pct/...../com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.iviews/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwl_iview",
WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_INPLACE,(String) null,(String) 
null,WDPortalNavigationHistoryMode.NO_DUPLICATIONS,(String) null,(String) null,(String) null);

Regards,

Saravanan