cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Smart Form for Production Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a smart form ready, but unable to link it in t-code OPK8. The transaction has options only for Sapscript & PDF forms. I went thru' the forum & found the below 2 links on this topic, but the thread does not answer how i can associate the form in OPK8, they suggest to use NACE, but i am not aware how to do it.

If anyone has managed to do this, can you please guide me?

Regards,

Vivek

Note: I have posted this qns in ABAP General forum as well, but no feedback

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the second link you have given, Arinabh gave a reply saying "You can configure .. make an entry in the view V_T496F for the selected Smartform and the Order Category.. ". Did you try doing that??

Create an entry there and give your smartform there. I think it should work.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

Thanks for your inputs. The view V_T496F is the same as seen in t-code OPK8 & in that i find fields only for Sapscript & PDF forms.

In the other link which i have pasted, Mr. Michael clearly specifies, that i cannot associate smart forms in OPK8. He suggests the use of NACE, but i am not quite sure how to go about it, so if you can provide me some inputs on how to proceed, it would be helpful.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto NACE

select your application type like V1 or V2

and select your application type and press the output types

select your out put type and press proceesing routines there you can assing your program name and form name and form routine....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think you can configure it in NACE. If you check in NACE tcode, you wont find any option for production order. OPK8 is the transaction code.

Actually, I just want you to try it out once. If it is working then it is ok. Otherwise Revert Back. Just assign your smartform and the print program and check.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

select your application type like V1 or V2

These are for sales and Shipping. Here the requirement is for Production Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Vishwa,

Thanks for your feedback. At the moment my smart form name length is exceeding the limit available in the Sapscript column & the system is throwing a error message. Will rename my form & test if the system accepts the smart form in sapscript column.

Will keep you updated on my test results.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. I am waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

Apologies for the long delay in replying back. I am able to assign the smart form & the smart form is printing fine. All that is needed, is to assign the smartform program to the print program. There is no need to assign anything in the forms page or in the sapscript field.

Regards,

Vivek