cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of EXPORT EXCISE INVOICE (ARE1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Experts

When am cerating Export billing through(VF01) all the price and excise value is coming but while creating EXCISE INVOICE for EXPORT the EXCISE VALUE isnot flowing that means all the value remain zero .

1- So for this purpose how to creat an EXPORT EXCISE INVOICE(ARE1) & how EXCISE VALUE will come.

2- Pls try to explain the total process of EXPORT EXCISE INVOICE creation.

thanks

sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please let me know while creating excice invoice for export, Are you able to see

the duty values in the initial screen and after clicking on utilization tab this gets vanished!!

IF this is the behaviour then check with below sollution. This will ensure that duty values are

flow to excise invoice as in the billing document.

Use the user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT here pass the

field SUPPRESS_CALCULATION value as 'X' then this problem can be solved

Best Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MBS,

Thanks for the replies you have posed.

I need to know where to use this Exit you are mentioning .

My problem is more typical, when i am creating the excise invoice with ref to billing doc. i could able to see all the duty amount in respective columns, but when i save the doucment, the system is saving amount for BED and ECS only . Hr education cess is not getting saved. Could you help me on this.

Warm regards,

Subodh

+919735868002

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

The process is as follows:

After you create the excise invoice use j1IA101 tcode to create the are-1. Ensure that your excise invoice has the relevant type i.e esport type and is not local.

In the opening screen enter you invoice number and also enter the relevant details such as document details, addresses, long texts etc. You also need to enter the details of the bond/LUT in the bond details tab.For this the bond should have been created.

Save your are-1.

The use post and open the saved are-1 document and fill the date and time of removal and post it.

After that you need to update it periodically. If you want to check it on the same day then enter the dates. Here the screen will change from the earlier screens where fields for uodation such as sent to customs, recived from customs, sent to excise and export confirmed fields ..... will appear. You need to enter the dates here. For a start enter the current date in all the fields.

check it now. If everything is AO.K you will get a document O.K message. If not maintian the details asked by the system.

Save it. When you do so you will get a message saying that you cannot change quantities after this.

confirm it and save it. This will confirm the export and all relevant entries will be made.

Just for an idea if you want check ..

When you post check the bond register in case of bond and you will see that the bond will be debited to the tune of the total duty. When the export is confirmed it will be credited back into the bond.

Ofcourse you need to maintina the bond and fill it in the ARE1 at the time of creation.

Use the area menu J1ILN which will load the Excise menu on your screen. This will have all the transactions relating to excise and use the exports under excise regulations path for your abov transactions instead od TCode. You will never have any problems of remembering the Tcodes for cenvat register, bond......

You can maintian the bond under master data in the same area menu.

TO go to the excise menu you just type the tcode J1ILN.

After referring the above please also refer to help.sap.com under Exports under excise regulation- ARE document. It will be very helpful for you as all the details are given here.

Thanks!

Preethi.