cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Copies of form in One go

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a req to print the sf output with three copies : "Orig", "Duplicate", "Triplicate".

Now, by looping 3 times on the main window , i am able to print 3 similar looking pages. at the end of loop iv have put in a command to goto the page1.

how ever, i have subtotals happening on each page which have to be carried fwd till the very last page where grand total in displayed.

now, when i loop on main window thrice... the main window doest get over, an my main window total gets ported to the next page and so on....

ex: ideal scenario : Orig : Total = 100.

duplicado : 100

triplicado : 100

current : orig : Sub tot = 100

duplicado : 200

triplicado : 300

some how iv to reset the totals at each page......

any pointers....

ravish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

After the end of main Window why dont you try to clear the subtotal. Just before going for the printing of next page i.e. when loop will run second time....for second page..it will display the proper subtotal at the second page.

Similarly it will wrk for third page also.

It might help. Try this.

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Thank you for all the suggestions.

I have solved it.

Looped on the main window thrice.

Then set flags at appropriate places to control the printing of labels. And clearing of variables based on the flags set.

Came to know from my search, that it is illegal to print multiple invoices, that is why standard sap does not provide and option to modify copies.

Regards

Ravish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravish,

i would suggest instead of looping 3 times to get 3 copies. In the Print Program where you are calling the smartform. Assign the OUTPUT_OPTIONS-TDCOPIES = 3.

TDCOPIES -

> Values determines the indentical number of copies to be output. (default = "1" , "0" is also interpreted as 1).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am using the standard invoice print program. I have now changed my approach and printing data using "COPY" windows concept. but i am not able to see where i can enter the number of copies.

TCODE : VF03 - prog RLB_INVOICE

ANy pointers...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a Perform " SET_PRINT_PARAM" Where you can enhance the Form and assign LS_COMPOSER_PARAM-TD_COPIIES = 3.

With Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

"Enhance" means edit sap standard or you'r saying that there exists a user exit which will let me modify the value?

Regards

Ravish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a Ehancement Spot in that FORM. Where you can assign those paremeters.

with regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Im on ECC 5.0.....

cant see one..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ECC 5 does not have enhancement spots.

But check VV33 Condition record for the billing outtype which you are using.

for specific Sales org. Change the number of messages assigne. Assign it to 3. and print out the form and check.

with regards

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

When you use Copy Windows. The Total of the invoice can be created as a Final Window. In that way the total will not be carried out. Try this... i think it will work.

with regards

naveen.