cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a user requirement for exporting a report in excel

when the report is exported in excel and when it is opened, the excel sheet opens in a small window

Now the user has to click on the maximise icon of the excel sheet to open the excell sheet fully

My question is whehter ther is a setting to open the excell sheet fully immediately on export i.e without the need of pressing the maximise icon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i agree with Syed..

based on my observation with MS office, it opens the window to previous state. so make sure to maximize first before closing then try to open again..

as far as i know, there is no setting in Excel options that says "startup open always in maximized/minimize mode".. or something like that.. but if one day you find out that there is, pls tell me.. thanks.

good day..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check This:

When you are opening any windows application from Desktop by clicking icon,

Right click, under shortcut tab,

Field Run options are: Normal Window, Maximised, Minimised.

(Run the application in Maximised mode)

SSanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay

How to get the options minimise/maximise

couldnt find it

i will tell u what i did

there was an excel doc on the desk top, i rght clicked on it but i didnt get the options u mentioned

kindly help

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have a closed icon in desktop, there really is no maximize/minimize option...

you can do it if the window is open and right click on the taskbar and have options (DEPENDING ON CURRENT STATE) whether you want to restore, maximize, minimize...

i think its more of MS Office/Windows issue on your part,

good day..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAHAHA good replies

Cheers!!

AMIT...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Open an excel, if it open in minimise windows then maximise it & close.

The next time when you re-open Excel it will automatically open in Maximise window.

Just try this option SAP just export the report in Excel.

Regards'

Syed

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no setting in SAP

in another window open excel in full and then try to open from SAP again - check options in excel if there is any setting